Defined as removing barriers or impediments that hold students back from performing to their capabilities, as well as providing new, innovative opportunities so students can succeed at their highest level.
Opportunities might include, but are not limited to:
- Development of career paths for students
- Enhancement of STEM programs
- Vocational or technical training opportunities
- Site-based services (either school-based or at other nonprofit sites)
- Mental health services
- Mentoring programs
- ESL programs
- Special education enhancements
- Food and school supply backpack programs
- After-school programs (sports, robotics, clubs)
We hope school districts and services providers will look to partner with each other, share resources and ideas that have proven to work and come together in the best interest of the students in Weld County.
Letters of Inquiry (LOI) must be submitted by August 6, 2021, at 5:00 MST. Please do not submit an RFP. Applicants invited to submit an RFP will be notified by August 17, 2021.